ST. PETERSBURG, FL — Spending hours preparing and cleaning up after a big dinner isn’t for everyone. For those who want to skip the fuss, several restaurants open Thanksgiving Day in the St. Petersburg area will cook turkey dinner — or something else entirely.
Restaurants open for Thanksgiving on Thursday, Nov. 24, offer a range of dining experiences, from fine dining to fast casual to fast food. In some cases, you’ll need to make a reservation, so plan ahead as much as possible.
As always, Patch encourages you to call any restaurant on this list in advance to double-check hours on Thanksgiving Day, as many vary by location. Here are the local restaurants that plan to be open:
- 400 Beach Seafood & Tap House, 400 Beach Dr. NE, St. Petersburg, open 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Birch & Vine, 340 Beach Drive NE, St. Petersburg, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Cassis, 170 Beach Drive, St. Petersburg, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Don CeSar, 3400 Gulf Blvd., St. Pete Beach, 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- ParkShore Grill, 300 Beach Dr. NE, St. Petersburg, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Paul’s Landing at The Vinoy Renaissance, 501 Fifth Ave. NE, St. Petersburg, 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- RumFish Grill, 6000 Gulf Blvd., St. Pete Beach, 2 to 10 p.m.
Several national chains are open on Thanksgiving Day, according to lists curated by The Pioneer Woman, Delish, Good Housekeeping and Woman’s Day. The eateries also offer coffee and doughnuts on the go, catering, or pickup and delivery. Hours and services may vary by location, so be sure to call ahead. Options include: